miercuri, 12 septembrie 2012

Will Herondale being awesome

“They’re not hideous,” said Tessa.
Will blinked at her. “What?”
“Gideon and Gabriel,” said Tessa. “They’re really quite good-looking, not hideous at all.”
“I spoke,” said Will, in sepulchral tones, “of the pitch-black inner depths of their souls.”
Tessa snorted. “And what color do you suppose the inner depths of your soul are, Will Herondale?”
“Mauve,” said Will.” 


“Trains are great dirty smoky things," said Will. "You won't like it." 
Tessa was unmoved. "I won't know if I like it until I try it, will I?" 
"I've never swum naked in the Thames before, but I know I wouldn't like it." 
"But think how entertaining for sightseers," said Tessa, and she saw Jem duck his head to hide the quick flash of his grin.”


No comment, Tessa are absoluta dreptate :P

“Love potions? For Will Herondale? T’aint my way to turn down payment, but any man who looks like you has got no need of love potions, and that’s a fact.”  (Listen to the freakin' woman, Herondale!)

“From a character interview Cassandra Clare did on Twitter where characters answered questions.
"Will, what's the first thing you would say meeting a girl you like?" 
"Top off, knickers down, my bedroom's this way, don't trip on the stairs." — Will” Ahem, dea, Will WIll WIll...


Ale, astea-s pentru noi :)) Rose, Citeste Odata si Ingerul Mecanic... Citesteeee-l
Reacții:

6 comentarii:

  1. Numa bunăciuni pe'aici <3 Te urăăsc pentru că mă faci să sufăăăr >:) Mai, întâi, Jace. Acum, Will. Când te mai opreşti, femeie? Acum o să-mi pierd noaptea căutând interviul - din cauza taa, a ta, a taa, să-ţi fie ruşine :))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. :))) Iarta-maaa!!!! Dar, dca-l gasesti imi dai si mie link? :D si nu e vina mea, e a lui Cassandr Clare! A eiiiii!!!! :))

      Ștergere